HR Collaborative: Six-Session Summer Virtual Series
The HR Collaborative for Local Governments is hosting a six-session series of virtual presentations this summer on a range of Human Resource issues. These sessions will take place from 10-11:15 a.m. (CDT) on the second and fourth Thursdays of each month from June-August 2021.
Each session will include a 45-minute presentation followed by a 30-minute question and answer period.
Topics will include:
- Open Meetings/Open Records, June 10
- Emerging HR Issues and 2020/2021 Changes to the HR Reference Guide, June 24
- Public Employer Payroll and Recordkeeping, July 8
- LocalGovU Online Training, July 22
- Race, Gender and Disability Discrimination Challenges of 2021, August 12
- Keep It Legal Panel Discussion, August 26
Click here to view the full agenda.
Cost: $50 for the entire series. If you are unable to attend any session(s), video recording links will be emailed to all registrants after the training sessions.
These sessions are CLE approved. Also, professional development credits will be provided through ILG, NDLOC, NDSBA and NDRPA. Please contact your member association for details.
Register today at http://www.hrndgov.org.
The originally scheduled in-person HR Conference that was scheduled for June 2-3. 2021, has been rescheduled to April 20-21, 2022.