HR Collaborative: Six-Session Summer Virtual Series
The HR Collaborative for Local Governments is hosting a six-session series of virtual presentations this summer on a range of Human Resource issues. These sessions will take place from 10-11:15 a.m. (CDT) on the second and fourth Thursdays of each month from June-August 2021.
Each session will include a 45-minute presentation followed by a 30-minute question and answer period.
Topics will include:
- Open Meetings/Open Records
- Emerging HR Issues and 2020/2021 Changes to the HR Reference Guide
- Public Employer Payroll and Recordkeeping
- LocalGovU Online Training
- Race, Gender and Disability Discrimination Challenges of 2021
- Keep It Legal Panel Discussion
Click here to view the full agenda.
Cost: $50 for the entire series. If you are unable to attend any session(s), video recording links will be emailed to all registrants after the training sessions.
Register today at http://www.hrndgov.org.
The originally scheduled in-person HR Conference that was scheduled for June 2-3. 2021, has been rescheduled to April 20-21, 2022.